Skilled and Professional
Part of our job is to install your system professionally and efficiently. We have the experience to install any kind of HVAC system.
As for the equipment, controls, specialty items, and any duct work, we provide installation for it in-house. Our team of experienced technicians and installers are equipped to install systems of any size.
If you need a new piping system (such as chilled water, hot water, or even steam) we can provide complete P&ID prints (stamped if needed) and provide professional and reputable contractors who will work directly for us as a sub-contractor. We will handle project management and you will only have to work directly with us.
No Job Too Big
If the project requires new electrical wiring or services to be installed, we will also provide the prints and management for that, using only certified and qualified electricians. You can consider any projects you hire us for to be Turn-Key. However, if you have personnel that can provide their services to assist the project, we’ll work with you on that as well.
- Customized standard and spiral duct systems
- Large custom ventilation systems for process or IAQ
- Wall mount and Roof mount exhaust and intake fans
- Pumping systems plus required flow control
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs or VSDs)
- Rooftop heating and cooling units – standard and heat pumps
- Chillers, boilers, plus associated equipment and flow control
- Standard split system heating and cooling units
- Makeup air units with standard or direct fire heating
- Heat recovery systems
- Ductless mini-split heating and cooling or heat pump units
- Customized web-based building automation systems